GCP-Google Professional Cloud Architect Exam OCT 2021
The Professional Cloud Certification is the second level GCP certification that helps in developing and, after that, testing the knowledge and skills of the attendees in advanced architectural design. The various implementation skills based on the job role are enhanced during the certification process of learning, and the final examination helps in identifying the level of gains and skills that have been gained by the professionals and students during the course period.
Professional Cloud Architects enable organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud, they design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
This course contain 6 Practices test for Google Professional Cloud Architect exam. The course contains only questions with detailed explanation!!! If you pass this course you should have a very good chance to achieve the Google Professional Cloud Architect certification.
The Professional Cloud Architect certification exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Cloud Architect Certification Details & Resources
- The Basics & GCP Console tour (IAM, Network & Access, Org Hierarchy)
- Certification Case Study (EHR Healthcare, Helicopter Racing League added)
- GCP Core Services(Network, Compute, Storage, Big Data, Databases, Security, Operations, Artificial Intelligence)
- Architecture landscape (Business & Technical Requirements, Microservices, DevOps, GCP Architecture Framework)
- Reference Architecture (Data Lifecycle, Industry Use Cases)
- Certification Refresher and Mock tests (1 hour refresher video of all GCP services, Actual 2-hour test)
- Extras (Multi and Hybrid Cloud Architecture, Anthos, Kubernetes Engine, GCP Tools, ML & AI and others)
Who this course is for:
- One who is willing to take Google Professional Cloud Architect exam in 2021
- Professionals who want to become Certified Professional Google Cloud Architects