My name is Mateusz and I’m Freelance 3D character artist working for both Indie and AAA games incl titles like Diablo Immortal, Gungrave Gore. Ive also worked on NFTs, MetaWorlds and VR projects.
Course made for Character artists on intermediate level where I’m showing my full character pipeline for Body and head using Scanned textures from 3dscanstore by James Busby. In this course you will learn: basics of character sculpting, Couple of skin detailing methods, Baking in Marmoset Toolbag 3, AAA texturing methods, Concept tattoos, realistic tattoo texturing, Lookdev in Marmoset Toolbag 3, Bonus Lowpoly eyebrows method, Fast AAA workflows.
This course contains
20 hours of raw footage condensed to 5 hours of Time-lapsed and narrated videos.
Time-lapse episodes are rendered in 120fps so you can slow it down to real-time with no loss of quality!
What Software you will need for this course?
Marmoset Toolbag 3
All software listed have either 1 month trial available or is free.
That means you can start your journey straight away!
Watch the trailer for more info! What will you get with the course:
– High Quality Course in 120fps
– 2x Male Basemeshes
– Skin Smart materials
– Textures for eyelashes, eyes and eyebrows
– Marmoset lighting Scene
You can contact me on Udemy if you have any problems or you get stuck on some parts.
What you’ll learn
- Full Realtime Character workfloww
- Sculpting Muscles
- Sculpting Face
- Different skin detailing techniques
- 3D Scan texture workflow
- Concepting Character and Tattoo patterns
- Materials for Game engines
- Baking in Marmoset Toolbag
- Texturing in Substance painter
- How to texture tattoos with different techniques
- Basic knowledge of software
Who this course is for:
- Beginner – Intermediate