There’s a strong motivation for companies to find someone who can “do it all”.
This course explores the features of full-stack mobile development environments and covers several core native and hybrid mobile alternatives and the factors that influence the selection of each platform.
Full-stack mobile app development lies at the nexus of content and technology. Billions of people worldwide now use smartphones and tablets, which form the client side of the full-stack app. The server side is often a distributed collection of microservices, authenticating servers, and CDN assets that are compiled at runtime each time an application is opened. Between the two lies the processes that connect them, including testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment, scaling and containerization, and proprietary device requirements.
To be a full-stack mobile developer, you need to have an understanding, or vision, of the big picture in app development.
- The look and feel in devices
- The servers and containers that are accessed to provide content and data processing
- Development processes like testing and debugging
- Reasons and trade-offs behind choosing solutions among many alternatives
This course will provide an overview of some of the most popular tools (in 2021) for developing full-stack mobile apps. I touched on some of the core concepts, considerations, dependencies, and ecosystems, while leaving the heavy lifting to upcoming articles and tutorials.
What you will learn in this course?
- App development lifecycle Introduction
- Android and IOS Layout and Widgets
- Android and IOS MultiMedia
- Android and IOS Maps
- Android and IOS Networking
- Android and IOS Storage
- Android and IOS Firebase
- Android and IOS GraphQL
- Android and IOS Camera
- Android and IOS Best Practices for coding and design pattern
- Git and GitHub Intro
- Android and IOS Mobile Application Security Tips
- Android and IOS App Publication
Programming Language Used
- XML and XMAL
- SQL and GraphQL
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about Full Stack Mobile App Development with native and Hybrid mobile apps framework.
- Android with Java and Kotlin
- IOS with Swift
- Flutter with Dart
- Xamarin with C#
- Tools – Android Studio – Xcode – Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Weekly Updates with new Material on demand
- Basic Programming knowledge
- Java ,Kotlin, Swift, Dart, C#
Who this course is for:
- Junior Mobile apps developers