Since 2020 we have used video conferences like never before and doing business on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Skype has become the new standard and it is such a powerful and useful tool if used right. This course teaches you how to show up professionally on Zoom and how to handle the most common situations we come across on Zoom.
In this course, I walk you through step by step how to show up like the professional business owner you are.
What can you expect from this course?
It is a short and to-the-point kind of course so that you can quickly learn what you need to go and feel confident on Zoom and show up professionally.
Here is the course outline:
- Introduction and Welcome
- Be on time and be prepared
- Using booking systems
- The where
- How to dress
- Good lighting
- Good angles on camera
- Internet connection
- Supportive Space
- Body Language
- Take Notes
- How to stand out on a video conference
- Thank you and good luck
So to sum up, this course is me holding your hand and taking you through the necessary steps to appear professional on Zoom in a language that is easy to understand. You will have step-by-step actions after this to help you improve your Zoom skills.
Throughout the course, I refer to video conferences as Zoom, but you don’t need to use Zoom to find this helpful, it is for all video conferences and is also helpful if you record a lot of videos of yourself for your business.
So no more hiding on “Video turned off”, watch this course and start enjoying being on Zoom.
What you’ll learn
- Becoming a Pro at doing business on video conferences
- Showing up and representing you and your business like a professional virtually
- Feel comfortable and confident in any situation on Zoom
- Conduct business meetings and sales calls on Zoom/Meet/Teams/Skype
- Understand the video conference etiquette
- Know how to deal with the most common difficulties on Zoom
- Basic understandings of video conference platforms such as Zoom//Meet/Teams/Skype
Who this course is for:
- People who use video conferences such as Zoom/Meet/Teams/Skype
- People doing business virtually instead of in person
- Business owners and employees
- The online networkers
- The remote employees and employers