Being able to map a flowchart is something highly in demand in today’s world. If you’re an employee, your manager wants to see how much more value you can bring to your role – and being able to map out your key processes for a variety of purposes is one way you can do this. If you’re a business owner, it is crucial you know exactly what is going on in each and every process that makes up your organisation. Flowcharts are a powerful tool that can do just that!
In this course, we will cover:
– The fundamentals of process mapping (What is process mapping, what is a flow chart, key icons etc.)
– A step by step breakdown of how to build a flowchart, with live demonstrations of each.
– Identifying what purpose the finished flowchart can have.
– How to identify value and waste using a flowchart.
– How to deliver process improvements using a flowchart.
– A case study example of how the instructor deployed flowcharts into an organisation for the purpose of enabling the organisation to see the end to end process.
Mapping flowcharts is relatively straightforward, but people often overcomplicate this task. This course takes a simple, beginners guide, step by step approach to helping you understand exactly how to map a flowchart, for what purpose and the potential effects of this.
What you’ll learn
- Process mapping
- How to map a flowchart
- How to map a process
- How to identify value and waste in a process
- How to map a process solo or with a team
- Process Improvement
Who this course is for:
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Business Professionals
- Project Managers
- Small business owners
- Organisational leaders
- Business Improvement professionals