In this course we’ll build a cool resume website with Flask and Python that will be live and online for everyone to see!
It may seem like a simple website, but we’ll be using an HTML template to build it very quickly. Once you understand how to use HTML templates with Flask, you can literally build any type of website you want, quickly and easily!
You don’t need to know Python, Flask, or HTML to take this course, but if you already know any of those things, it’ll be easier for you to follow along.
After we build the website, I’ll show you how to set up Version control with Git, then we’ll push our code to Github for safe keeping before pushing it to Heroku for Free Web hosting.
Python is easily the most popular programming language out there, and Flask is one of the most popular Web Development Frameworks for Python. Learning it has never been easier!
There are several web frameworks for Python out there, but Flask is a lightweight and simple framework that’s surprisingly easy to use. Learning it is a snap with this course! Once you learn to build basic websites with Flask and Python, the sky’s the limit!
What you’ll learn
- Introductory Flask
- How to Build Basic Websites With Flask
- Download and Install Python And Flask
- Build A Resume Website With Flask
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Flask and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps