Learn video editing with Filmora!
Edit like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to edit your own videos but were too intimidated by all the editing programs out there? There are plenty of programs to choose from, but hardly any of them make editing easier for beginners. With Filmora, you can easily edit your clips with minimal effort. The program is designed for everyone, meaning that you can use it even if you have no knowledge about video editing! With instant templates, your videos are just a few clicks away from being perfect! By providing both basic and advanced tools, Filmora is the perfect place to start if you’re looking to become an editor!
In this course, we’re going to go through this amazing program and learn about every part of it. From audio design to cinematic color grading, you’ll learn everything about professional editing and with some practice you’ll become an editor too!
Our instructor has years of experience not only in video editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. You will learn how to make your videos great with on screen examples and resources for you to follow and improve. That’s why this is the only Filmora course you’ll ever need to create professional and great looking videos!
Start creating and editing your own videos today!
What you’ll learn
- How to use Filmora 11 and all its elements
- What is the difference between the different Filmora versions and how to use them
- The principles of video editing in Filmora
- The different features in different versions of Filmora
- How to do video effects
- How to use stock footage
- How to do flawless transitions
- The principles behind green screens and blending
- How to do audio effects and take your audio design to the next level
- Color Grading
- The principles behind masking and motion tracking
- The most useful shortcuts/hotkeys
- How to include graphics in your videos
- The theory behind your creative choices
- No previous knowledge of Filmora required!
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit videos – no experience needed!
- Video editors who want to learn new styles and basics of a new platform
- Anyone with specialised needs (video editors, graphic designers, videographers)