This course takes you through from sketches to illustrator and then fashion tech packs.
You will learn how to draw croquis by hand, draw your garment over the croquis also learn how to render and colour using colour pencils.
Most importantly you will learn various techniques in Adobe Illustrator that would help transfer your sketches to Adobe illustrator quickly and easily. Techniques like stacking and layering, tracing with the pen tool, create buttons, stitches and zips, and also save them as templates and libraries.
Lastly, you would learn how to put together your designs in a tech pack that contains instructions for the manufacturer to follow.
By joining this course you have access to free tech pack sample you can use, a free brush and symbols Library with buttons, belt hooks, and zippers, free consultation with your instructor to answer your questions and help you along the way, and a certificate of completion.
When you are done with this course, you would be able to communicate your own designs easily, start your fashion brand or clothing line, teach other people or even render this as a service for a fee.
This course is heavily loaded with value with over 6 hours worth of lectures that you can view anytime.
Would love to see you in class.
What you’ll learn
- Fashion design in adobe illustrator
- Drawing stitches, buttons and zips in adobe illustrator
- Tracing and layering technique for fashion flats in adobe illustrator
- Pencil fashion sketch with croquis
- Colour pencil rendering
- Realistic fabric in adobe illustrator
- Tech pack creation
- Pencil, eraser, sharpener, drawing book, laptop and mouse
- No Adobe Illustrator skill needed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner fashion designers