This is the ultimate course on business-to-business Facebook advertising!
I’ve been advertising on Facebook for over a decade. I was a VP of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup, a global marketing manager for Sony, and I’ve helped countless small businesses with digital advertising. I taught college-level digital marketing, and I studied digital marketing at the #1 ranked business school for marketing – the Kellogg School of Management. This is where the father of marketing, Philip Kotler, teaches.
Keep in mind that I plan to expand this course as I get questions from students like you. Also keep in mind that I am a full-stack marketer. That means I’m going to be talking about full-funnel marketing: not just demand generation and not just brand marketing.
Here are some of the key things you’re going to learn:
- How to generate leads and convert those leads into paying customers – using highly targeted Facebook ads
- How to run a proper B2B awareness campaign that reaches customers based on how informed they are
- How to measure success using key B2B benchmarks and advertising KPIs
- How to combine Facebook ads with other channels like LinkedIn
- How to set up retargeting and sophisticated marketing funnels
- How to build custom, highly targeted lists
- How to create and promote content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- How to build ads that B2B buyers will remember
This course is for anyone involved in B2B digital marketing, including consultants and entrepreneurs. Let’s get started!
What you’ll learn
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Marketing Freelancers
- B2B Marketing Managers