Are you looking to learn basic Export Documentation & Procedures, Export Policies, Export Incentive Schemes in India? And have you been looking for a concise but essential course that can help you understand the basic concepts of export documentation, procedures, policy and incentive for exports from India? Do you want to learn about customs export clearance, documentation related to international export transactions. Do you want to see all kinds of real export documents and learn about all the contents of these. That too in a super simple step-by-step approach. Now, this export documentation & procedures course can make understanding of all important export pre-shipment & Post Shipment and bank-related documents like LC, FT Policy and Export Promotion Schemes simple. Also, it can infuse in you the confidence of having a complete understanding of exports operation management. Lucky you, as you are at the right place and reading the description of the perfect course you must enroll.
Why is this export documentation & procedure course important?
This VJ Exports Mastery Series Course, focusing on basic export documentation & procedures, policies and incentive schemes is the only one of its kind. It is based on more than 34 years of industry practice and exports training experience of the instructor, a Harvard University, IIFT, and BITS alumnus having worked with overseas clients in 28 countries, having worled for top international companies. Therefore, the core understanding of export management in India can only be made possible by this course. Knowing the procedure and documentation for export is going to become easy for you, while providing excellent and professional inputs on foreign trade policy and export promotion schemes in India.
What will you learn?
By enrolling in this export & import documentation & procedures course you can expect to learn more about
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Proforma Invoice
3. Packing List
4. Bill of Lading
5. Air Way Bill
6. Consignment Note
7. Railway receipt
8. Certificate of Origin
9. Quality Certificate
10. Inspection Certificate
11. Freight Certificate
12. Insurance Policy and Certificate
13. All auxiliary documents
14. Regulatory documents in India
15. Exchange Control Documents (e.g. GR/SDF/SOFTEX/PP form)
16. Shipping Bill
17. Exports taxes refund (e.g. IGST refund)
18. Aligned Documents System
19. Latest Foreign Trade Policy of India
20. More than 18 export promotion schemes and incentives for exports from India
21. Duty Drawback Scheme
23. 100% EOU/SEZ/STP schemes
24. SEIS/MEIS schemes
Along with, many more export shipment-related documents & their procedures, export incentive schemes required to carry out the export transactions.
What is the main approach of the course?
1. Conceptual basic understanding of the export & import documentation & other formalities
2. Step by Step approach
3. Practical examples
4. Understanding of the game of exports transaction framework in totality
Therefore the approach is to make the learning simple and easy.
What all do you get on enrolling in this course?
1. Lifetime access to the course
2. Unmatched learning
3. Verified eCertificate by UDEMY, an American Education Provider
4. 30 days money-back guarantee
5. Self-evaluation tools like quizzes and assignments
6. Practical examples of the exports documents
It is assured that the contents of this course related to export operation/documents management are well researched, constantly updated, and accurate.
Customs Clearance, Import Export Business, INCOTERMS 2020, International cargo, Export compliance, International Shipping, Export shipment, International Trade Law, Export operations, Country of Origin, Import-export course, International freight forwarding, trade documentation, documentation for export, Export incentives in India, RoDTEP, Duty Drawback, AAS, ROSCTL
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is having more than 30 years of exports business operations and international trade training experience, having trained thousands of industry employees and B School students in the areas of exporting and international trade. Also, he is a Harvard University, USA, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, and University of Mysore alumnus. In addition, he is the first-ever Indian to be certified as Global Business Professional by NASBITE, USA. Interestingly, he is the first recipient of the Best International Trade Research Award by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. In addition, he has written several books/research papers on the above subjects. He also run successfully his exports company dealing with overseas clients worldwide.
What you’ll learn
- Basic export documentation
- Basic export procedure
- Typical framework of export transaction
- Commercial documents
- LC documents
- Pre shipment documents
- Post shipment documents
- Export contract
- Receiving international payments
- International commercial terms
- Claiming Export Incentives in India
- Complying with local regulations
- Buying international cargo insurance
- Transport documents
- Foreign Trade Policy of India
- Exports Promotion Schemes in India
- The course is for beginners. There are no prerequisites for taking up this course
Who this course is for:
- International traders
- Online global sellers
- Small businesses looking to export their products