Mobile testing and development are among the hottest careers of the decade.
Pro tip: In order to get the depth of mobile application testing try catching my jargon and google it to understand what it means if you are not aware of that keyword.
I am 100% sure you will not get the content anywhere so good related to mobile app testing as other courses teach only software testing.
Most mobile devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music, other media, or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps.
In this course, we will go deep into how to do Mobile Application Testing, and later I will try to add IOT based testing like Drones, beacons, and NFC
My course is highly experiential and you will learn the concepts in-depth through hands-on practice sessions. You will also be working on a project and understand how Mobile Application Testing works. This course is extremely useful if you have zero knowledge of Mobile App testing and want to start from scratch.
Grasp advanced concepts of software testing, app testing generics, and much more…
Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability, and consistency
Here is what you will learn!
- How mobile apps work and methodologies including SDLC and STLC
- How to test your mobile apps manually
- Mobile Application Testing Training – Introduction to mobile device testing
- Different terminology used in Mobile App Testing
- Real Devices vs Emulators vs Simulators
- Different types of Mobile Apps
- A common strategy to test all these apps
- Test Cases attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing test cases for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Bug’s attributes: Software Testing basic
- Writing a bug report for real mobile app Android and iOS
- Mobile Specific Testing
- App Managers and Beta tools
- Introduction to Firebase
- Advance Mobile Concepts like creating iOS, Android Simulators, and ADB commands
- Mobile Application Testing Interview Preparation
What you’ll learn
- React Native, Flutter and Native mobile application testing technique for Android and iOS
- App Managers, beta and distribution tools for Mobile Testing
- All about push notifications
- How to work with Android Simulator , iOS Simulator , ADB commands and what is Firebase?
- Influencing and demonstrating interviewer, you are proficient in Mobile app testing by using common day to day jargon.
- End to End manual testing of Mobile Apps
- Real devices vs Emulators vs Simulators
- Mobile Testing Interview Preparation
- Mobile Application testing tips and tricks
- Real life strategy to test Mobile Applications from my experience
- I will be UPDATING the course with the latest knowledge in Mobile and later add some IOT testing videos also.
- Mobile Application Tester CV preparation
- How to create test cases for Mobile Applications
- How to write Bug reports for Mobile Applications
- Basic understanding of Mobile eco-system
- Even above is not required
Who this course is for:
- Web Tester who want to go into Mobile Testing
- Automation Engineer
- Manual Tester to refresh their skill
- Project Managers and Test Leads
- Fresh Grads who want to make their career in Mobile App Testing
- Developers who want to have a closer look about how QA think