Would you like to get started as an ethical hacker? Do you want to become a professional penetration tester? Enroll now in The Complete Ethical Hacking Course and learn how to think like a hacker, and become familiar with the toolkit of a professional pentester. This course covers a wide range of topics relating to network security:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Scanning and enumeration
- Network presence
- Attacking systems
- Web hacking
- Social engineering
When you enroll in the course you will immediately receive access to 19+ hours of HD video tutorials, as well as additional supplemental resources for developing the necessary skills to succeed in the field. Learn by doing with demonstrations using popular pentesting tools such as Maltego, FOCA, Recon-ng, Nmap, masscan, tcpdump, Wireshark, Ettercap, Burp Suite, Scapy, Mimikatz, Hashcat, Konboot, Hydra, OWASP, SQLmap, mitmproxy, Skipfish and more!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!
What you’ll learn
- Think like a hacker.
- Perform effective reconnaissance.
- Thoroughly scan public networks.
- Monitor and intercept network traffic.
- Attack Windows and Linux systems.
- Penetrate web security.
- Hack humans using social engineering attacks.
- A basic understanding of computer systems.
- Various open source pentesting applications.
Who this course is for:
- This course was deigned for beginners and moves on to more advanced applications.