Google, Apple, HP and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream have two things in common (among many others:
- These businesses were built by two people working together in some form of business partnership and
- They are all extremely successful businesses
So, are you currently working with a Co-founder, Co-owner, Shareholders or friends? Are you in a Partnership business or perhaps you are a Husband and Wife team? Are you thinking of working with people in future? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you need this course!
“Startup: Template For Successful Working Relationships” is for anyone who wants to build a business with a friend or partner and are serious about securing that the relationship and the profitability of the business.
I have covered many of the topics that will help you:
- Learn how to secure your business’ future and your relationship at the same time whilst creating an environment that will foster growth and success by completing a working agreement check list;
- Understand how to make perfect selection and streamline the choosing process plus I have also included my own personal agreement I signed with a close friend and many more.
Give yourself a brand new start and breathe new life into your business by enrolling in this life-changing course now. Why wait, increase the odds of your success and don’t delay. There is a cost for every minute you delay. All the ongoing updates to this course are free, for life.
What you’ll learn
- Have insight into what makes businesses successful
- Understand how to protect your business and the relationship
- Be able to see how successfully business partnerships work
- Understand how to get the best out of the person you are working with
- Understand the need for have a written working agreement
- Realise the need to insulate yourself if things go wrong
- Know how to avoid the most common partnership mistakes
- Discover the top 21 things to include in your working agreement
- … and discover what not to do within a partnership relationship
- Pens and loads of paper for your note taking
- Willingness to act on what you have learnt
Who this course is for:
- Co-founder, Co-owner, Shareholders or friends’
- Partnership business’, Husband and Wife