Would you like to become a self-confident inspired entrepreneur?
Learn what drives and motivates entrepreneurs to succeed.
Discover if it is right to follow a passion, and when it becomes an obsession.
Gain a deeper insight into the topic of intuition, and why entrepreneurs do need it.
Analyze intuition in decision-making, and categorize it as a part of tacit knowledge.
Gain ideas on how to tap into your intuition.
It is important to be true to yourself and practice authentic connections in spite of the fear of judgment and rejection.
As an entrepreneur, you should be ready to embrace failures, and bounce back from entrepreneurial grief.
Since ancient times patience has been identified as an important aspect of virtue and related to spiritual transcendence.
Gain ideas on how to practice patience, and achieve the feeling of bliss.
Inspiration is a predictor of creativity.
Learn how to fire the soul of an entrepreneur, and why it is vital to be an inspired entrepreneur.
This course containing 23 lectures and 3,5 hours of video will walk you through the connection of entrepreneurship with intuition, passion, obsession, faith, patience, inspiration, flow.
You will gain more insights into entrepreneurship, and how to become a self-confident inspired entrepreneur.
What you’ll learn
- You will gain a deeper insight into entrepreneurial intuition
- You will gain ideas why your business reflects your personality
- You will understand when entrepreneurial passion becomes “obsession”
- You will have an idea what abilities distinguish entrepreneurs from other people
- You will gain ideas what drives entrepreneurs to succeed
- You will learn about resources vs resourcefulness
- You will gain insights how to overcome entrepreneurial grief and failures
- You will find out why patience is vital in entrepreneurship
- You will discover how to achieve the state of flow
- You will have an understanding about inspiration, and why it is important for entrepreneurs
Being patient. Being open-minded. Having love of learning.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone considering pursuing entrepreneurship
- Novice entrepreneurs
- Anyone interested in entrepreneur’s personality
- Anyone interested how intuition helps decision-making
- Entrepreneurs experiencing failure, burnout and grief
- Anyone interested in practicing patience
- Anyone interested why inspiration matters
- Anyone interested in agile mindset
- Anyone interested in achieving the state of flow