The Enlightened Leader© – Leadership traits and skills for the 21st century and beyond!
The Enlightened Leader© Program is a new leadership manifesto for the decade ahead – it recognises the need and rise of a purpose powered, human-centred and community-driven approach to leadership, today and moving forward.
Over the last few years, the world has been turned up side down! For business, this comes amidst a perfect storm of disruptors that have been bubbling away for some time now – digital transformation, workforce transformation, new ways of working and hyper competition, to name a few. Add to these, the global pandemic, along with political, environmental and financial uncertainty, there is a clear and urgent need for strong, supportive leadership.
Based upon a new research study conducted across 4 regions and 27 countries and input from 2000 leaders and employees survey, you will learn:
- The emerging leadership traits and skills most in demand for the decades ahead – A new leadership manifesto for the 21st century
- The three key imperatives for leading into the future, today; Human centred leadership, Business centred leadership and Community centred leadership.
- The Enlightened Leader© Model, a solid framework that encompasses the three imperatives for leaders and a personal blueprint for personal and professional development as a leader!
- Insights into what the major leadership challenges ahead and how to over come them
What you’ll learn
- Discover the emerging leadership traits that are in demand for the decade ahead
- Explore the three imperatives of leadership; Human centered, business centred and community centered leadership
- Learn strategic approaches to leading into the future
- Enlightened Leader is based upon global research – Insights from close to 2000 leaders and employees from 27 countries
- Take the Enlightened Leader self assessment
- Develop your leadership capacity
- A passion to learn and leader others
- An ability to unlearn and relearn
- Be ready to embark on a new leadership journey
- Recognise a new form of leadership is required
Who this course is for:
- Those aspiring to lead teams or organisations into the future
- Leaders that are aware that they need to develop and up-skill for the future
- Organisational leaders that want to establish a fresh look at leading into the future
- Leaders at every level in an organisation that want to feel equipped and confident to lead into the future
- Leaders that wish to base their professional development on globally conducted leadership research