What you’ll learn
- Programming and where Python fits in
- Data types and operators
- Input, output and variables
- Conditional statements and loops
- Data collections; lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Your own functions in Python
- Multiple projects, coding exercises and quizzes in each section to aid learning
- End of course program challenge and an exam to test your knowledge
- Computer 💻
- Internet connection 🌐
- Basic mathematics skills ➕
- Basic problem solving skills ❔
- Understand English language 💬
EasyPy3 is a Bestselling course aimed at complete beginner’s to Python, giving a comprehensive introduction to the programming language. You won’t just be looking at the screen and watching someone code, nor will you just listen to someone go on and on about the theory. The course is designed to give students multiple opportunities to have hands-on experience, keeping the student engaged so learning can be made fun. EasyPy3 aims to give you a good understanding of the topic in simple terms with visual aids before showing you how to code it in Python. The course covers all the topics required for you to become an Entry-Level Python Programmer.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, ranked number 1 in many polls online. Python is used by some of the leading companies in the world, the likes of:
- and many more.
The course will cover all the fundamentals of Python programming, with multiple projects, coding exercises, and quizzes in each section. By the end of the course, you will have built 24 console-based programs, most of them on your own. Once you complete, the final coding challenge and exam, you will demonstrate you know everything needed to be an entry-level programmer and will receive a certificate from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- ✔️ Beginner with no coding experience 👶👶
- ✔️ Beginner with some coding experience 👦👧
- ✔️ Intermediate wanting to recap & learn more 👨👩
- ❌ Advanced will not learn anything new, sorry 👴👵