We all spend a lot of time in boring meetings and presentations that fail to captivate our attention. None of us should have to go through something like this, especially if you are the one in charge of that meeting or presentation.
My name is Alex Glod. I’m a senior trainer, online instructor and 3-times TEDx speaker. I’ve also struggled at the beginning of my career with keeping people engaged during my meetings and trainings. Luckily I found the solution in the most unexpected, yet obvious places – the ancient art of drawing and that immediately made my events stand out.
By applying drawing to our business communication we engage people’s imagination, sparkle their creativity and offer a memorable experience.
During the course you will easily learn:
- How to Develop Your Visual Vocabulary
- How to Draw Templates that Will Make Your Meetings More Structured and Engaging
- How to Add Drawings and Creativity to Your Presentations and Trainings
- and The Bonus Skill of Writing Beautifully and Adding Fun Design Elements to your Flipcharts
All you need to join the course is a notebook, a black pen and a willingness to learn, but I also recommend using the course manual which will make your learning experience all the more fun. Don’t worry about being good or not at drawing, we will take care of in the very beginning.
Join the course now and bring magic, creativity, and joy to your meetings and presentations.
What you’ll learn
- Host Effective Meetings for Your Team
- Deliver Creative Presentations to Your Customers or Colleagues
- Deliver High-Quality Trainings and Workshops to Your Students
- Enhance Your Creativity and Drawing Skills
- Structure Information in an Effective and Creative Way
- Communicate with Clarity and Style
- Have basic drawing skills, but we can easily cover that as well in Section #2 of the course
Who this course is for:
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Professional Public Speakers and Presenters
- Trainers and Facilitators
- Teachers, Youth and NGO workers
- People In Charge of Delivering Company Induction Programs