Since Facebook changed its name to Meta at the end of October 2021, it has been on everyone’s lips: the metaverse or just metaverse. But what do we really know about it other than that in the future we will perhaps be on the Internet even more than we already are, and 24/7 – at least that’s the idea – with VR goggles on our heads. But is it that simple? Is the Metaverse the next “big thing” or is this just an ingenious marketing strategy by the largest social media company in the world? Who came up with all of this? What technology is behind it? And how can you benefit from it in the future? You’ll learn all this and much more in this course.
When we talk about “the metaverse” today, it’s comparable to a discussion in the 90s about “the internet”. There are so many ideas, fears and hopes about what this new step will bring. But don’t worry: knowledge is power and this is exactly the knowledge I will share in this course.
In this course you will learn everything:
– What is the idea of a metaverse and what is the history behind it?
– Why is the metaverse unstoppable?
– What is the difference between VR, AR, MR & XR?
– What is blockchain technology and how do terms like NFTs, Bitcoin and Ethereum relate to the metaverse?
– What does a metaverse currently look like, is it still a game or already a reality?
– What industries and companies are working on metaverse projects and how can I invest?
– Which metaverse crypto tokens are interesting?
On the way to finding the answers to these questions, quizzes and small assignments will help you consolidate your knowledge, all in an entertaining and fun way.
I look forward to welcome you to this course!
What you’ll learn
- What is the idea of a metaverse and what is the history behind it?
- Why is the metaverse unstoppable?
- What is blockchain technology and how do terms like NFTs, Bitcoin and Ethereum relate to the metaverse?
- What does a metaverse currently look like, is it still a game or already a reality?
- What industries and companies are working on metaverse projects and how can I invest?
- Which metaverse crypto tokens are interesting?
- A positive attitude towards new technologies and future topics. Otherwise: No previous knowledge necessary, you will learn everything you need to know about the metaverse in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Investors, gamers, crypto & metaverse enthusiasts, as well as corporations and small businesses looking to take advantage of the opportunity presented by new technologies in the modern online world.