The DiBS System For Consultants, Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, Professional Service Providers and Mentors.
To hear some people talk, achieving that mythical “6-figure business” level is an exercise in frustration and futility. Those are the folks who are working 80-hour weeks, struggling with less-than-ideal clients and quickly losing their motivation.
You’ll often hear them say things like:
· “If only I could find the right clients…”
· “If only I could retain my clients for more than a month or two…”
· “If only I could create products that don’t require me to trade hours for dollars…”
And the truth is, those “if onlys” would make all the difference in their business. If only they knew how to achieve them.
The fact is, though, they can find the right clients, keep them happily paying for months or years, and even dramatically reduce the number of hours they work—without lowering their profits.
It’s a simple, proven system that works to fill your funnel and keep the clients and money coming in, predictably and consistently.
While the system is proven to work and is easy to set up, it can be confusing to make all the pieces fit together seamlessly. Let’s take a look at them one at a time.
Your business has the potential to grow. All you need is to:
- Invest in digital business models and platform strategies
- Re-structure operations
- Innovate and execute in new ways
This easy-to-consume online video course shows you how. It is based on an in-depth analysis of the relationship between business models and business growth.
What you’ll learn
- What is the DiBS system?
- How to Implement the DiBS system?
- Learn about 3 Elements of the DiBS system.
- How to put all the elements of the DiBS system together.
- How to never worry about generating leads for your business again.
- You are intending to start or currently running a consultancy, coaching, training, speaking, service professionals and mentoring business.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for: Consultants, Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, Professional Service providers and Mentors who intends to grow their practice.
- You are already in business and want to take your income to the next level.
- You are intending to start a business and want to put processes and system of lead generation in place.
- Service providers who do not want to worry about where their next client is coming from.