Learn DevOps, configuration management tool Chef, Docker and its application in the world of Virtualization, analyzing machine-generated data using DevOps, understand Version Control Tools and Git operations. This training program aims to train folks on all the Development operations which will help to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. This training will be helpful for the trainees to develop with recent changes in software development. After the end of this course, trainees will be able to increase the velocity of predictability, efficiency, security, maintainability, and delivery of software.
The primary objective of this training program is to help people who are eager to learn DevOps from scratch. This training program will cover all the concepts of DevOps like AWS Certified DevOps, Engineer Docker Training, Chef DevOps Essentials, Version Control System – GIT Training, and Git and Github for Developers in detail which be helpful for the trainee to apply in the real life.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer will be the first module of the training program where your technical understanding and skills in the AWS domain are verified which is highly desired by recruiters. It will be almost a four hours long video tutorial that will give you a brief introduction about the training modules and the carried on by the brief of AWS Certified DevOps.
Chef DevOps Essentials will be next to where you will learn how to transform infrastructure into codes. The chef makes routine how infrastructure is configured, deployed, and managed across your network, no matter its size. It helps you to manage your clients and have communication open.
Docker Training is where you will learn about various software platforms which are used to create, arrange, and manage virtualized application containers on a common operating system (OS), with an ecosystem of related tools. It will increase efficiency . and the flexibility of application operations.
Version Control System – GIT Training will be there in the next module where you will learn about various monikers as source control or tool used to store and track changes in projects over time. It will help track project changes that were made, what the changes were, and who made them. Git and Github for Developers will be the last module of the training program where you will learn about these tools which helps you to manage servers and deploy happier and more often with more confidence.
After completing these units, you will be able to work effectively with all the concepts that are concerned with DevOps and this training will help you to become an expert in the principles of continuous development and operations, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility, using DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, and Nagios.
What you’ll learn
- Learn AWS Cloud infrastructure tool, hugely popular DevOps Engineer, the basics of DevOps Skill.
- Learn Chef DevOps tool that is gaining a lot of attention lately
- Learn Docker and Deploy application anywhere anytime without VM or Cloud.
- Learn Git hub, VN Life Cycle, Working of Git, Git Installation, Creating an Online Repository, Git Operations Hooks, GitHub Operations, Git Life Cycle
There is some pre-requisite to this DevOps Training, which when met, students are better able to understand the course. These pre-requisites are not very hard to maintain and hence practically anyone with some computer science knowledge is suitable for this course. Users should have access to AWS free account so that they can practice what they learn in class. It will be useful for a better understanding of course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is preparing for the AWS Certified Solution Architect exam. Web designers interested in learning something new. Web developers interested in DevOps side of things. System administrators who want to learn AWS or Git. IT professionals in general who want to switch to something new. Engineering and computer science students. App developers such as Android or iOS developers. Data analysts and data scientist who is also interested in deployment and integration topics.