Web APIs are one of the essential component in the applications which involve data exchange in client-server machine architecture. In this course you will learn about development of REST web API using ASP.NET MVC platform from basic to advance level. This course outlines following topics i.e.
- What is REST Web API?
- How to setup basic REST Web API Project using ASP.NET MVC in Visual Studio?
- How to generate REST Web API Security Key for authorization?
- What are JSON Objects Mapper in C#.NET?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP POST type method?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method without Request Query Parameters?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method with Request Query Parameters?
- How to change REST Web API method name in ASP.NET MVC using Name Routing?
- How to do non-token based basic REST Web API authorization?
- How to do Token based REST Web API authorization using oAuth in ASP.NET MVC?
- What is Entity Framework?
- How to connect REST Web API with SQL Server using Entity Framework Database First?
What you’ll learn
- REST Web API Development from Basic to Advance level
- Introduction to REST Web API
- REST Web API vs SOAP Web API
- Setup Basic REST Web API Project in Visual Studio
- API Security Key Generation for Authorization
- JSON Object Mapper in C#
- Non-Token Based REST Web API Authorization
- Token Based REST Web API Authorization
- Introduction to Entity Framework
- REST Web API connection with SQL Server Database using ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding to ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding of C# Programming
- Understanding of SQL Server Database
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advance Web Developers
- Curious Database Developers