Design thinking is the most under studied concept as it has actually been around for a very long time but it is never really been explored to its huge potential for the betterment of the business or organization. Organizations like Apple and Google use the concept of design thinking in their day-to-day customer interface and thus have been able to design full-proof products which only has one outcome “Success”.
In the past, design has most often occurred fairly far downstream in the development process and has focused on making new products aesthetically attractive or enhancing brand perception through smart, evocative advertising. Today, as innovation’s terrain expands to encompass human-cantered processes and services as well as products, companies are asking designers to create ideas rather than to simply dress them up.
Everything around you has been designed in an attempt to delight you. And as customers when you are delighted with the product and you are eager to buy it, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is and thus companies/business which are capable of producing such products become the CUSTOMER FAVORITE.
In this course, you will learn the complete design thinking process and its various components. I have discussed each and every part of the process in detail and with examples and stories to make your understanding concrete. It’s my BOLD promise that the tools and techniques that I have discussed in this course can transform your business and has the potential to give you a huge breakthrough in your professional life.
What you’ll learn
- • Develop the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of designers, artists, and innovators
- • How to connect more deeply with customers to discover opportunities for innovation
- • Break through barriers that have kept you stuck
- • Experiment with idea generation, critical thinking, aesthetic ways of knowing, problem-solving and rapid-prototyping
- • Foster a culture that enhances creativity and innovation
- • Generate ideas to seed your innovation ecosystem
Keep an Open Mind – Because mind is like a parachute and it works best when it is open
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers who are willing to work towards creating a customer favorite product
- If you are looking for a shortcut, this course is NOT for you
- If you are not willing to work relentlessly for the desired results, this course is NOT for you