Welcome to “Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview” course.
Want to land a job at a great tech industry like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other industries but you are intimidated by the foundation of data structures and algorithms skills for the job?
Many programmers who are “self taught”, feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
>> Algorithm Run Time Analysis – Big O – O(n) Notation
>> Array (1D, 2D Array)
>> Linked List (All Types of Linked List)
>> Stack Data Structure
>> Queue Data Structure
>> Binary Tree (Array, Linked List Implementation, BFS/DFS Traversal and more)
>> Binary Search Tree
>> Binary Heap
>> AVL Tree
>> Trie Data Structure
>> Searching Algorithms
>> Sorting Algorithms
>> Dynamic Programming
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a self taught programmer(I studied statistics not computer science) who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
Taking his experience in educational statistics and coding, Barik’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Become Confident in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Learn, Implement and Use Different Data Structure
- Learn Popular Data Structures and Their Algorithms
- Master Algorithms including 7 Sorting Algorithms
- Become Confident in Algorithms Coding Interview
- Basic understanding of any one programming language
- No previous computer science knowledge required
- No experience with data structures or algorithms needed
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to build strong foundation on data structures and algorithms
- Anyone who wants to work at FAANG(Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google) Company
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their coding skills
- Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree