What you’ll learn
- Customer Success Management 101
- The Foundation of Customer Success Management
- The Difference Between Account Management and Customer Success Management
- Salary for Customer Success Managers
- Is Customer Success Management a Good Career for you?
- How To Become The Best Customer Success Manager and Get Promoted
- How to Answer Interview Questions for Customer Success Manager Roles
Learn the foundational principles of customer success management with a professional who is currently leading a team of Customer Success Managers at Uber, responsible for over $140 million dollars of annual recurring revenue per year.
With over 12+ years in customer-facing roles, including consulting and account management, I’m here to help you. I’ve built a Customer Success department from scratch as the Director of Client Services/Customer Success, and I’m here to share
Whether you’re in a customer-facing role today, or you’re a nurse, teacher, bartender, retail associate, wondering if customer success is the right career path for you, then this course is for you.
If you’re asking yourself the following questions, then this course is for you:
- What is a customer success manager?
- What does a customer success manager do?
- Is a customer success manager a good career for me?
- Is customer success manager a good job?
- How do I become a customer success manager?
- How do I prepare for a customer success manager interview?
- How much money does a customer success manager make?
If you’re already in customer success management and want to learn how to become the best customer success manager, then this course is for you.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- There are no requirements for this course.
Here’s the agenda for the course:
- What is Customer Success (CS)?
- Why is it important?
- What is it not?
- Where did CS come from?
- The main mission of CS
- Terminology you need to know
- The Pillars of CS – NO ONE IS TEACHING THIS
- Customer Segmentation
- How to Lead Customer Conversations
- Career Path
- Is CS a good career for you?
- Entry Level Roles
- How to Transition into a CS role
- Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about Customer Success
- Anyone looking to transition into a Customer Success Role
- Customer Success Managers & Account Managers Looking To Get Promoted
- Manager of Customer Success
- Customer Support Reps
- Professionals exploring other career options into sales or client services
- How To Answer Interview Questions For Customer Success Manager Roles