Cryptocurrency Cyber Security and Privacy is one of the most important topics in the crypto space, yet not many people know how to buy, sell and store safely their Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Altcoins.
The goal of this course is to provide you with all the important rules of security and privacy in a easy-to-understand format. The short videos can be also used as a step-by-step guide for improving your level of security on your current accounts, even if they are not directly related to crypto.
By the end of the course, you will be able to protect yourself from over 90% of all security and privacy threats on the internet. We will achieve this by covering in detail the following topics:
- What is the difference between privacy and security?
- What are the main security threats that we are facing on the internet?
- What are the major threats that crypto exchanges face?
- How to choose the best crypto exchange for us?
- How to order, secure and store hardware wallets?
- How to protect ourselves offline?
- What are the steps we all need to take to stay safe online?
- What is a good digital hygiene and what are the habits we need to follow?
Inside the course you will also find 2 very useful documents:
1. Security check-list that will help you perform your own security check-up.
2. Security cheat sheet with all the useful resources that you might need.
In addition, I will keep the course updated, in order to stay on top of the latest security and privacy trends. I am always available for questions from students.
If you want to take your cryptocurrency investment to another (more secure) level, this is the course for you!
See you inside.
What you’ll learn
- Cryptocurrency Security and Privacy
- How to Protect Crypto Assets for the Long-run
- How to Properly Use and Store Hardware Wallets
- How to Secure Crypto Exchanges
- What are the Most Common Security Threats
- How to Stay Secure Online and Offline
- How to Build Strong Passwords
- How to Store Passwords
- What is the Best 2FA
- How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Exchange
- How to Diversify Risk
- You need to have basic knowledge about the crypto world.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Cryptocurrency Investors and Traders