Crisis Management – the Economic response to a pandemic
This course – filmed in June 2020 and onwards – deals with two main themes:
a. the Economics response to the COVID-19 pandemic
b. How this response will be paid for
We look at responses from:
- The EU
- South Korea
…and other countries.
There are two very significant features of this course:
1. It will be constantly updated through new lectures, workbooks, Educational Announcements, and discussions
2. On my other main Economics course there are 1000+ discussions in the Q/A section. That is how this course will be up to date – input from students that enroll.
The pace is slow – suitable for beginners – but the topics are very very serious.
- Death from the virus
- Deaths from the responses
- Impact on governments, businesses – and citizens worldwide
What you’ll learn
- The Economics responses by a variety of countries to the COVID-19 pandemic
- How the various countries’ responses will be paid for
- The short term repurcussions
- The long term repurcussions
Who this course is for:
- Everyone as everyone IS affected by the pandemic