Creating a high-quality course isn’t an easy task and takes time, especially if you’ve never done this before and must figure everything out by yourself. But no stress!
You’ve landed on the right course to turn this idea of yours into reality.
This is a course that covers the whole process of creating a course, from start to finish, explaining in-depth how to:
Here are things you will learn:
- How to Effectively Script and Outline Your Course
- How to Create an Excellent Promotional Video and Massively Increase Sales
- Marketing Strategies & Ways to Promote and Funnel your Course
Let’s start and get on to the action! I am excited to have you here. I hope to see you soon in our very first lesson, as you begin your journey of turning this course idea of yours into reality.
Create, launch & sell your 1st online course !
STEP 1 : The right way to begin
STEP 2 : Validate & take action
STEP 3 : Build your Audience
STEP 4 : Launch your Course
STEP 5 : Pricing & Selling
STEP 6 : Rules for Great Design
Offer your expertise to the world by creating and delivering powerful courses. Focus on building a passionate community of learners and run a successful training business.
If you want to start your first online course then you should definely take this course. Not only you will learn how to create an online course from scratch but you will also be able to promote it on different plateforms, marketplaces as well as your own plateform. Indeed, by the end of this course you will have the required knowledge to start in the online business world and be able to grow your brand.
What you’ll learn
- STEP 1 : The right way to begin – Why create an online course ? | Know your why | Choose your topic | Identify your target audience | Do research | Give a name
- STEP 2 : Validate & take action – Course creation myths | Content for your course & how to use | Creating bonuses & Downloadable’s | Slide decks & Screencasting
- STEP 3 : Build your Audience – How to build your audience ? | Build a basic course funnel | How to drive traffic to your course ? | How to find your audience ?
- STEP 4 : Launch your Course – Keeping your list engaged | 5 psychological triggers for launch | Why email launches ? | Journey from subscriber to customer
- STEP 5 : Pricing & Selling – Pricing and setting your goals | Pricing misconceptions | Your course sales page | Sales copy that converts | Sales building blocks
- STEP 6 : Rules for Great Design – Sales page design | Optimise your checkout flow | The 30 Day course launch | Engagement | Pre-Sales | Sales | Webinar Secrets
- Students should be able to film themselves using a computer, phone or camera
- Students should have knowledge about the topic they want to create an online course about
Who this course is for:
- First time course creators
- People who want to share their knowledge
- People who are looking for passive earnings thru online e-learning platforms