Artificial neural networks (ANNs), also known as neural networks (NNs), are computer systems that are modelled after the biological neural networks that make up animal brains.
In this course ,we will learn to create our own neural networks with python.
- Introduction to artificial neural network
- Python basics
- Let’s understand algorithm
- Implement ANN in python
- Wrapping up
Introduction to artificial neural network: Artificial neural networks simulates the functioning of human brain .This section,we will learn the basics of artificial neural network.We will also learn various types of neural network.,techniques of neural networks. Tasks associated with neural network with examples,feed forward and feed back neural networks and more….
Python basics : Python is the language widely used for development.We can use python in desktop,web and ML development. In this section we will learn about python basics required to implement our neural network.We will learn
- Hello world example
- Taking input
- Data types
- if cases
Let’s understand algorithm : In this section we will learn what are algorithms?How it works? It’s basics required to implement in next section and more….
Implement ANN in python : In this section,we will implement our own neural network with python.Requires Numpy and scipy libraries.
Wrapping up : In this section,we will analyse what we done.
What you’ll learn
- Basics of artificial neural network
- Basics of python programming
- Steps of algorithm for creating neural network
- Step by step implementation of ANN in python
- No programming knowledge required
- Learn everything from stratch
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who wants to learn concepts of artificial neural network
- One who is Beginner for coding
- One who is new to artificial neural networks