This course is designed to teach you about an often overlooked yet fundmental aspect of construction management; quality and completions. In this highly practical course, you’ll learn about the fundamental concepts and skills used by construction management professionals. You’ll reinforce your knowledge with practical assignments and quizzes. This course covers:
- What construction quality and completions management is
- How they integrate into the project life-cycle
- How to develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- How to prepare Inspection and Test Plans
- What commissioning is
- How to manage project handover
- Organizing and inspection and handover walkthroughs
- How to identify and rectify defects
- And much more!
EngLearn’s construction management courses are designed to fill in the gaps from university. They teach real-world construction management skills used by tier 1 contractors on major, multi-billion dollar projects. Each course is packed with theory, practice activities, quizzes, and downloadable templates you can use to accelerate your career progression. My name’s Tim and I’m an engineer with lots of experience working on the design and construction of major infrastructure projects. The content in these courses is the exact same as what is used on-site every day. There is a growing demand for engineers with these skills as more and more money is pumped into government-funded major infrastructure projects.
I hope you really enjoy the course, and I would love for you to get in contact with me with any questions or queries you have with the content. If you enjoy this course, be sure to check out some of the other construction management courses we have available!
What you’ll learn
- Construction Quality Management
- Construction Completions Management
- Inspection and Test Plans
- Basic understanding of construction projects
- Interest in a career in construction management
Who this course is for:
- Construction Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Junior Project Managers