About CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) Certification Exam
The CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) exam is suitable for instructors who wish to evaluate and ascertain a standard of excellence in the field of the training.
The CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) assists in developing skills and knowledge to necessary learning tools and techniques for successfully teaching in today’s environments. The CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) approves that the candidate’s strength as an exceptional trainer in the field.
CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) Exam Pattern
Candidates qualifying CTT+ exam to learn every detail of class teaching and develop expertise. The exam focuses on preparation, as well as facilitation of evaluation in the physical or virtual classroom setting. In order to earn the certification candidates are required to qualify for two exams. In addition to TK0-201 candidates must clear either TK0-202 or TK0-203 exam.
Requirements of the CTT+ Certification
Requirements of the CTT+ certification include:
- Passing a computer-based test that assesses the knowledge of the following 14 Core Competencies as defined by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance, and Instruction:
- Analyze Course Materials and Lerner Information
- Assure Preparation of the Instruction Site
- Demonstrate Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrate Effective Presentation Skills
- Demonstrate Effective Questioning Skills and Techniques
- Establish and Maintain Instructor Credibility
- Evaluate Delivery of Instruction
- Evaluate Lerner Performance
- Manage the Learning Environment
- Provide Positive Reinforcement and Motivational Incentives
- Report Evaluation Information
- Respond Appropriately to Learner’s Needs for Clarification and Feedback
- Use Instructional Methods Appropriately
- Use Media Effectively
Who this course is for:
- All Levels