COMPLETELY REFRESHED AND UPDATED FOR 2022 AND THE LATEST VERSIONS OF SPLUNK AND SPLUNK CLOUD PLATFORM
THIS COURSE IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN SPLUNK.
Over 40,000 students and a near perfect rating.
One of those students, who gave me permission to post this, says:
“Rated you 5 stars! Your course was amazing. I bought your course, got started on Saturday, went through all the videos and exercises. Then re-watched it again on Sunday at 1.5 speed…and got a job Monday working with Splunk! Every technical question they threw at me I was able to answer including example SPL. This was an amazing life changing decision to take this course.” – Neil
- Course updated for the latest versions of Splunk! As Splunk updates their software, I’ll update this course content, and you don’t have to purchase anything else!
- Lifetime access
- Lots of downloadable content
- All slides available for download
- Custom, helpful documents made just for you!
The best course for learning Splunk, the leader in real-time monitoring, operational intelligence, log management, and SIEM (security information and event management). Your instructor is Adam Frisbee, a university instructor, a Splunk Certified Administrator and a Splunk geek.
In this course we will go through Splunk architecture, setting up your own Splunk instance, searching and reporting with Splunk, creating cool visualizations in Splunk, and much more!
Don’t buy poor quality courses! This course is high quality, with hours and hours of video content, downloadable slide decks for every lecture, practice problems and data sets, and quizzes that really test your knowledge after each section.
What you’ll learn
- Set up a working Splunk environment
- Understand the basics of SPL (Search Processing Language)
- Create meaningful reports and dashboards in Splunk
- Build datasets, data models, and other knowledge objects
- Install software in a Windows or Linux environment
- Understand basic Linux and Windows concepts
- Linux Bash command experience helpful but not required
- Understand basic networking concepts
Who this course is for:
- Have you been tasked with setting up Splunk but aren’t sure where to start?
- Do you want real practice exercises in Splunk?
- Have you heard about the power of having Splunk on your resume?
- Do you want to participate in the big data and machine learning boom?
- Do you want to pass the Splunk certification exams?