Learn 3D Modelling with Rhino!
Design like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to create 3D models? In the era of digitization, that’s exactly what’s needed. Maybe you want to convert a sketchy product idea into a detailed fascinating model, or perhaps you want to create and customize your own virtual 3D world. Whether you’re an engineer, designer or just an enthusiast, you have the opportunity to turn your imagination into something concrete through 3D modelling- and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about 3D modelling in Rhino 6, from drawing a basic line to producing the most complex object that you can ever imagine. You’ll even learn how to edit an already made model based on your specifications and needs. You will also learn how to animate in order to bring your models to life. The only limit will be your imagination!
Our instructors have years of experience not only in 3D design, but also in teaching, and the expertly crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed and modelled on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Rhino course you’ll ever need to create awesome 3D art and design like a pro!
Start designing today!
What you’ll learn
- How to use Rhino and its elements
- The principles of modelling in Rhino
- Drawing with coordinates and lines in Rhino
- Drawing with surfaces and solids in Rhino
- Transfiguring and modifying your model
- Useful add-ons to Rhino
- No previous knowledge of Rhino required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create 3D art – no experience needed!
- Artists/ 3D designers who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (jewellery design, product design, illustrators, architecture)