Learn digital art with Procreate!
Draw like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to learn how to draw digitally? In the era of digital media, we see thousands of drawings and animations that are actually produced on an iPad. Maybe you already doodle on a piece of paper and have been wanting to take the next step. Whether you’re a casual doodler or you want to make a career out of illustration, drawing digitally has been the trend for the last few years. The current tools let you achieve way more than you ever imagined.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about digital illustration and some animation in Procreate. You will learn about drawing and sketching as well as canvas settings, brushes, layers, masks, textures and such. You will start and complete a digital illustration piece that you’ll be able to export in high-resolution, print it and gladly hang on your wall.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in digital art, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed and drawn on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Procreate course you’ll ever need to create impeccable digital art and illustrate like a pro!
Start digitalizing your art today!
What you’ll learn
- How to use Procreate and its tools
- The principles of drawing and sketching in Procreate
- The principles of illustrations in Procreate
- How to use different brushes
- How to sketch out, colour, render and master your art
- The basics of animation
- How to create 3D models
- The theory behind your creative choices
- No previous knowledge of Procreate required
- An iPad
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create digital art – no experience needed!
- Anyone who wants to draw and sketch on an iPad
- Artists who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (cartoonists, digital artists, illustrators, animators, graphic designers)