welcome to the complete Nmap course!
Nmap is one of the most popular Network Scanning tool, that has advance feature.
Learn Nmap completely practical and project-based in this course.
In map is one of the tool that all hackers system administrators and the penetration testers must know how to work with,
You cannot be a good system administrators or ethical hackers or penetration testers without knowing how to work with Nmap.
You will go from the very beginning to become an expert in easy to follow the structure tips in this course we are going to cover all aspects of Nmap in project base, we will set up a virtual environment to do some cool attack and also we are going to do some testing in real internet.
By the end of this course students will have the skills to scan all the area of the networks. You will be able to find vulnerability and weaknesses and system that can be exploited by hackers.
You will learn how to use it in both system windows and linux specially Kali Linux 2021.
No. prior knowledge is needed!
I will take you from the very beginning you will start learning Nmap from the basics and become an expert in scanning Network and find vulnerability and weaknesses
What you’ll learn
- Watch network is and how does it work
- What is OSI model and how does it work
- What is port and how do we get access to computer using ports
- What is three-way handshake and how does it work
- How to choose a target to scan
- How to lock the scan result in all type of file that Nmap support
- More than 30 type of scan that you need to learn as a system administrator ethical hacker and penetration tester
- How to detect the operating system
- Find the owner of the website
- Learn everything about verbosity
- Learn packet tracing
- Learn how to do TCP and UDP scanning
- Their trace route and IP protocol ping
- Using someone’s DNS
- There are everything about port states recognized by NMAP
- Learn everything about time optimization
- What isNmap scripting engine
- Finding someone’s location with script
- How to use different script for NSE documentation
- You will learn everything about evadding firewall
- Learn how to spoof MAC address
- You will learn auditing web server
- No period knowledge is needed
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn network scanning technique
- People who are willing to make a career in cybersecurity
- System administrators ethical hacker penetration tester