Looking to learn complete and detailed Import Documentation & Procedures? Have you been looking for a concise but essential course that can help you understand the basic concepts of import documentation and procedures for imports from any country of the world, into any nation? Learn about customs clearance, INCOTERMS, Letter of Credit, transport documentation related to international logistics. That too in a super simple step-by-step approach. Now, this import documentation & procedures course can make understanding all important aspects related to import shipments and bank-related documents like LC, Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice simple. Also, it can infuse in you the confidence of having a complete understanding of import formalities/procedures for commercial as well as personal use items imports. Special session on Importing from China, import of samples, imports of gifts, import waste and scrap material, import of pharmaceuticals and medicines, import of IT hardware are included in this course. So, you are at the right place and reading the description of the perfect course you are looking for.
Why is this export & import documentation & procedure course important?
This VJ Import Mastery Series Course, focusing on entire import documentation & procedures, is the only one-of-its-kind course on this platform. It is based on more than 30 years of industry and trade training experience of the instructor, a Harvard University, IIFT, and BITS alumnus having worked with overseas clients in 28 countries, with top MNCs. Therefore, the core understanding of import documentation & procedure and concepts can only be made possible by this course. Knowing the procedure of import documentation and import process in general for import is going to become easy for you. This is a concise and compact import documentation & procedure course while providing meticulously researched and professional inputs on the subject.
What will you learn?
By enrolling in this export & import documentation & procedures course you can expect to learn more about
1. Importation Basics
2. LC documents
3. Transport Documents like AWB and B/L
4. Customs Declaration Documents
5. Exchange Control Documents
6. Importance of Certificate of Origin for importers in reducing the import tariff incidence
7. Importance of Quality Certificate
8. Insurance Policy for safe passage of goods from the supplier to the importer
9. All local government documents for imports
10. Obtaining import rights and import licenses
11. Bill of entry
12. Local and supplier’s country compliances
13. Aligned Documents System
14. How does a Letter of Credit work?
15. Issuing Bank
16. Advising Bank
17. Negotiation Bank
18. INCOTERMS ® 2020 Explained
19. Typical Import Procedure and Process explained.
Along with, much more import-related documents & their procedures are required to carry out all kinds of import transactions.
What is the main approach of the course?
1. Conceptual understanding of the import documentation & other formalities
2. Step by Step approach
3. Practical examples and case studies discussion
4. Understanding of the game of typical import transaction framework in totality
Therefore the approach is to make the learning simple and easy.
Case Studies included in this course
- Import Potential Study in South Korea
- Import of Coffee from India to Germany by DoubleDip Coffee Spa
What all do you get on enrolling in this course?
1. Lifetime access to the course
2. Unmatched learning
3. Verified eCertificate by UDEMY, an American Education Provider
4. 30 days money-back guarantee
5. Self-evaluation tools like quizzes and assignments
6. Practical examples of the exports documents
It is assured that the contents of this course related to import operation/documents management are well researched, constantly updated, and accurate, based on the long practical experience of the instructor in the field.
Course-related important keywords
- Importation Basics
- Customs Clearance
- Import Business
- INCOTERMS 2020
- International cargo
- Import compliance
- International Shipping
- Import shipment
- Import operations
- Country of Origin
- Import-export course
- International freight forwarding
- trade documentation
- documentation for imports
- Import of samples
- Import of gifts
- Import of medicines and pharma
- Import of scrap
- Import of personal use items, personal baggage rules
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is having more than 30 years of exports business operations and international trade training experience, having trained hundreds of industry employees and B School students in the areas of exporting and international trade. Also, he is a Harvard University, USA, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, and University of Mysore alumnus. In addition, he is the first-ever Indian to be certified as Global Business Professional by NASBITE, USA. Interestingly, he is the first recipient of the Best International Trade Research Award by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. In addition, he has written several books/research papers on the above subjects. Additionally, he has also run successfully his exports company dealing with overseas clients worldwide.
What you’ll learn
- How to carry out Import transactions and operations?
- What is the typical Import Procedure of Importing any goods or service?
- What are the steps involved in successfully carrying out import shipment
- What are common import related documents
- What is the typical process of customs clearance of import cargo
- What is a letter of credit?
- Signing a smart import contract.
- How to transfer payment for import shipment through banks?
- What are the principle commercial LC documents?
- What are the regulatory import documents in the country of import?
- What are transport documents in a typical import transaction?
- What are INCOTERMS ® 2020?
- What is the typical import procedure: Any country of destination?
- How to import gifts, samples and other special cargo?
- This course does not require any pre knowledge of importing and international trade
- Anyone with little business experience can understand the procedure and documentation for importation
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs planning to diversify their business overseas
- Import organizations looking for improving the knowledge of their employees in the areas of import documentation
- Individuals wishing to enter international trade career
- Import managers wishing to learn the procedures and documentation to ensure smooth import transactions
- Management students looking to improve their international trade knowledge to face interviews
- Import operations executives
- Commercial department employees of import – export organization