Learn music production with Cubase!
Create like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to create your own music? In the era of digital audio, this can be easily achieved! Maybe you want to record your song ideas and show them off on social media, or perhaps you want to hone your musical skills to pursue a career in the music industry. Whether you’re already a musician or a complete beginner creating and editing music is not only for the pros. You can take any song idea and turn it into a professional sounding song – and we’re here to teach you how!
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about audio editing in Steinberg Cubase Elements: from setting up your audio interface, to bouncing/exporting your mix into different file formats. We’ll show you how to achieve innovative results by using different plugins, available in this version of Cubase.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in music production, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and created on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Cubase course you’ll ever need to create professional and great sounding music!
Start creating your own music today!
What you’ll learn
- How to use Cubase and its elements
- The principles of audio editing in Cubase
- How to create sessions in Cubase
- Bouncing and exporting your mix to suit your needs
- The principles of mixing in Cubase
- The theory behind your creative choices
- No previous knowledge of Cubase required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create music – no experience needed!
- Musicians who want to learn new styles
- Musicians who want to learn the basics of a new DAW
- Anyone with specialised needs (DJs, producers, musicians, audio editors)