Learn motion graphics and animation with After Effects!
Design like a pro!
Visual and motion effects are constantly used all around us. From commercials to your favorite superhero movie, those effects are applied to increase the intensity of the work and to make them grab just anyone’s attention. With one of Adobe’s best programs, you can create those cool motion graphics. But it’s not just the cool effects, with After Effects you can create animations, GIFs, Special Effects, Designs, and so much more!
In this course, you’re not only going to learn how to use After Effects as a program, but you will learn how to create those cool effects with step-by-step tutorials. We will first give you an insight as to how After Effects functions and will then get into the tutorials that you can follow to create your own awesome work. By the end of this course, you will know how to create your own animations and GIFS, or how to add special effects to your videos and designs.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in video editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed and modelled on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only After Effects course you’ll ever need to create awesome videos and design them like a pro!
Start designing today!
What you’ll learn
- How to use Adobe After Effects and its elements
- The interface and tools of After Effects
- The principles of video editing
- How to do and use motion graphics
- How to incorporate visual effects
- How to do character animations
- How to make different character animation movements
- How to make GIFs
- No previous knowledge of Adobe After Effects required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create motion graphics, visual effects, and animations – no experience needed!
- Artists/video editors who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (graphic designers, video editors, motion graphics artists)