Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Cogeneration Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn all about the concept of CHP and cogeneration that are essential in working in the industry.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on cogeneration as well as how to apply it in the utility industry.
If you are currently a professional who are interested working with Cogeneration plants, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you just got a job in the energy industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge in energy efficiency, this course is designed for you to learn about the foundation knowledge required in your career.
As long as you have interest in a career in power generation , this course can help you to get an advantage at looking for work or giving you an edge over your competitors as it gives you core knowledge of how the cogeneration plants work and the design process of the Combined Heat and Power Plants. And knowledge is power.
So let’s get started! Let’s start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental knowledge of combined heat and power and cogeneration.
- Engineering Considerations and Design Process of Cogeneration plants.
- Other Cogeneration applications besides heat generation.
- Motivation to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who are interested working with Cogeneration plants.
- People who just got a job in the power energy industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge.
- Students who are interested in energy efficiency and want to understand how we can create a sustainable future with cogeneration technologies.