College Admissions, you can ace the interview. Imagine going into every single college admissions interview knowing that you will come across your best and that you will leave the interviewer with a strong sense of what is unique and desirable about you. Your odds of getting admitted to colleges will increase every single time you complete an interview with the school. You will never be nervous again when you face interviews from university officials.
The How to Ace Your College Admissions Interview course is for high school students who are about to go through interviews at colleges as part of the application process. This college admissions course will teach high school students how to look comfortable, calm and relaxed, how to plan for basic questions and how to make a positive impression. For some colleges, the interview can play an important, and sometimes deciding, role in admission. It pays to prepare for college interviews in a through and methodical manner. Just like there is a system for preparing for the SATs, there is now a system for preparing for college interviews.
After taking this college admissions course, high school students will know the following:
1. How to look confident and relaxed, even during what seems like an awkward college admissions interview.
2. How to put a spotlight on your interests and accomplishments.
3. How to prepare your messages for each school.
What you’ll learn
- Interview with confidence at colleges
- Appear comfortable, confident and relaxed during interviews
- Talk to adults with poise about life goals
Students will need to record themselves on video using a cellphone, tablet or webcam
Who this course is for:
- High school students who are applying to colleges that use interviews as part of the admission process
- This course is not for anyone other than high school students applying to colleges