Have you ever wondered when it comes to cloud computing, others in the organization or your friends or colleagues have moved way ahead of you and you are trying to catch up with them? Or you have already started adopting cloud computing but wonder if you are doing it all wrong? Then you have come to the right place. I have helped thousands of people in similar situations for the last five years. I am Ganapathi Devappa, A cloud and big data coach. I am a Google Certified professional cloud architect and I have coached developers to develop better applications, architects to design better solutions and managers to better manage cloud and big data systems.
I was helping a retail chain store with setting up its cloud infrastructure. Eric is a vice president there and he calls me one evening and asks if I can help with a problem. He just got this sales data from a branch and he has to do this analysis and give a presentation in the morning but their database people have already left. He is frantic. I ask him to calm down and walk him through his cloud account and he got his report like top 10 products sold within minutes. He was a hero at the meeting with the CEO next day as he narrated how he did it on the cloud with serverless computing. He tells me that now whenever his CEO sees him, he goes ‘Eric, serverless’. I will be showing you how I walked him to use Google Cloud.
Cloud computing has become pervasive now. Every organization is taking advantage of the benefits of cloud computing to build better systems and save costs. You don’t want to be left too far behind. When others talk about serverless computing, decoupling data and compute, event-driven architecture you don’t want to just nod. You may want to share how you implemented these and how you are making a difference in your organization. Everyone on this planet, at least everyone I know has heard of Google. Google cloud platform is one of the leading providers of cloud computing along with Amazon web services and Microsoft Azure. By the time you are done with this course, you will know specific tools on the Google cloud platform that will meet your business case. You will practice various google platform tools for storing data, processing data, and analyzing data, set up a secure cloud platform, and implement the best cloud practices. Won’t you feel good to guide your developers and architects to design and build better cloud systems and provide inputs for your higher ups to move towards cloud? That’s what you could accomplish from this course.
This is a hands-on course as it includes eighteen(18) practice demos that make you learn many aspects of Google Cloud. Many activities are suggested at the end of every section to take your learning to new levels.
What you’ll learn
- Explore what and why of Cloud Computing
- Get started quickly with free Google Cloud account
- Practice serverless processing of data with popular Google Cloud Tools
- Practice Event Driven Processing by decoupling systems
- Practice decoupling of data and processing with Google Storage and Google BigQuery
- Practice serverless tools like BigQuery, PubSub, Cloud Functions and FireStore
- Practice Google Site Reliability Engineering including cloud security and monitoring
- Setup Alerts and Notifications to your mobile from Cloud
- You should have experience with software projects and basic experience with programming language or SQL
- You should have some experience with software development life cycle
Who this course is for:
- This is a course for beginners and managers who want to get introduced to cloud computing and want to learn the current trends in cloud computing.
- It is useful for students out of college and mangers who want to Adapt cloud computing in their organizations.