*** Part of the full Course : Cisco Troubleshooting Labs For CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Students (The best seller course in the IT troubleshooting Category) ***
Troubleshooting is an essential and important skill for network engineers. As a network engineer, you have to know not just how to configure network devices, but also how to troubleshoot them. And for troubleshooting to be efficient, it has to be systematic and logical and not by random trial and error attempts.
BGP or Border Gateway Protocol is the protocol that is used for routing between ISPs or Internet Service Providers. It can be used also internally in very large private networks.
In this course, I will demonstrate troubleshooting of BGP on Cisco routers. You can use this course to learn how to troubleshoot BGP on Cisco routers in real production and to help you to prepare for the CCNP TSHOOT exam and the Troubleshooting sections of the CCIE lab exams. CCNA-SP & CCNP-SP students in particular should find this course interesting. CCNA students also might find this course useful as a start to learn about BGP.
This course uses multiple explaining ways in addition to videos. At the beginning of the course there is an article for summarized troubleshooting steps that is available for download as a PDF and which I recommend to be read before watching the videos. And for each lab, initial configuration will be available for download in order for students to practice the labs and challenge themselves if they can solve the tickets before watching the videos or even after.
Let us start the course together and begin the troubleshooting journey. Happy troubleshooting !
What you’ll learn
- Part of the full Course (The best seller course in the CCIE category): Cisco Troubleshooting Labs For CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Students.
- Troubleshoot BGP issues on Cisco devices using Systematic approaches and commands.
- Prepare for the Troubleshooting part of the CCIE exam and for the CCNP TSHOOT exam.
- Troubleshooting Summary Document and Devices Initial Configurations Included.
- Basic Understanding of BGP concepts and configuration on Cisco routers.
- Access to real Cisco devices or emulation tools to practice the labs is recommended.
Who this course is for:
- Cisco professionals and students who want to learn Troubleshooting of BGP.