LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CI/CD AND CREATE A CI/CD PIPELINE FROM SCRATCH
This is a unique course designed to help you to understand the CI/CD concept from the ground up. This means you do not need any upfront knowledge about CI/CD, DevOps or working with pipelines. I will explain everything in detail while I present it in practice. After learning basic knowledge, we create a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps Pipelines to see how everything is implemented in practice.
THEORY AND PRACTICE
What makes this course unique is that you learn the foundation of CI/CD concept and then jump into the Azure DevOps in which you learn about its features to create pipelines. Then you will learn how to create a CI/CD pipeline using Azure pipelines YAML.
INFRA AS CODE
These days it is quite important to have everything as code. It is the same for pipelines. In this course you get familiar with YAML language which you use in creating Azure pipelines. You learn YAML syntax and its structure to start creating your pipelines. All concepts are covered with examples and you will have access to resources to try that with your account.
YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT
During the course, I am always available to help you with your questions and perhaps problems you are facing. The aim of this course is to equip you with enough knowledge to understand the CI/CD concept and additionally get familiar with Azure DevOps tools. With these you are able to start creating your pipelines in different scenarios and bring added value to your projects and your companies.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Understand DevOps principal leads to CI/CD
- Learn CI/CD pipeline concept
- Learn Azure DevOps pipelines and what it does
- Create a fully automated CI/CD from scratch
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- Free Microsoft account is needed to access Azure DevOps and Azure
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for IT professionals who are beginner to CI/CD concept
- Software developer who is not familiar with CI/CD yet
- Anyone who is interested to know about the CI/CD concept and do it by learning