Charisma is the ability to draw others in, charm them, and influence them. When someone is charming, it is typically easy to spot. It’s frequently more difficult to pinpoint exactly what skills or attributes those people possess that other, less charismatic individual lack. To make matters even more confusing, there are various varieties of charismatic individuals. Some people may be quieter, depending on their personal charm rather than their words to persuade others. Others are ardent communicators who enthrall everyone with their energy.
This brief course has been designed to allow you to learn all of the charisma tactics in just 40 minutes.
Finally, charisma is the outcome of strong interpersonal and communication skills. As a result, it is possible to grow and strengthen your charisma.
In this course we will explain what charisma is, the signs that you have it naturally and how to be charismatic as a man or woman:
- Chapter 1: what is Charisma and who is a charismatic person?
- Chapter 2: Signs that show you have natural charisma
- Chapter 3: Being Charismatic as a man
- Chapter 4: Being Charismatic as a woman
Charisma is the one-of-a-kind quality of someone who exudes charisma and is irresistibly alluring to others. Such a person possesses highly developed communication and persuasion skills, which he or she employs to persuade and excite others. People who are charismatic are self-assured or have the capacity to appear self-assured.
What you’ll learn
- The characteristics of charismatic people
- Being Charismatic as a man
- Being Charismatic as a woman
- Have Self-Confidence
- How to read other people’s body language scientifically
- Perform well in both business and social situations
- Speech pitch discrepancies and how they’re interpreted
- No previous experience required.
Who this course is for:
- People who desire to improve their appearance by employing a few basic ways.
- Those who desire to boost their charisma to the next level.
- People who are interested in social dynamics and evolutionary psychology in their various forms.
- People who desire self-assured, high-value body language and tone.