As Change is the only constant, many of us have radical changes in their lives, especially these times with the spread of Covid 19.
Some people are adapting and managing change well, but others can’t help it. They tend to be disappointed and losing hope to succeed.
One of the great things about change management is there are too many ways to go about it, as you probably already realized as you’ve made your way through this online change management course.
Through my extensive experience, I found that change is always been resisted; as it’s not easy for all people to leave their comfort zone and go for the Unknown.
That’s why I created this course to help you have full awareness of any change and how to master managing it through adaptability & flexibility.
This change management course is covering three introductory topics. It will be introducing you to a general overview, definitions of Change for individuals & organizations, and highlight the importance of Adaptability and Flexibility which leads to better coping with the change. It will then finish with explaining change management tools for practical use.
You will find a small quiz after module no. 1 and other assessments through the modules; so that you can reflect with your own self on paper.
So be ready for the change, adapt, and evolve 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Change Management definition
- Change Management in individuals
- Adaptability definition
- Why adaptability is sometimes difficult?
- Why we need to adapt to change?
- Is Flexibility a soft skill that can be acquired?
- Importance of flexibility in life & Workplace?
- How to be Flexible?
- How to adapt to change, and even to take advantage of it?
- Change Management Tool.
- Important book of Change.
No experience needed
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn about adapting to any Change in life.