Point & Figure Chart is a chart used for Following Price Trends and to make decisions According to long term trends. Point & Figure Charts differs from traditional Stock Trading charts Example Candlestick chart as Point & Figure Chart doesn’t consider time in Analyzing Trends.
Point & Figure Chart Patterns were invented in the late 19th century & have worked since then. Point & Figure Chart Patterns trading is time-tested and has always worked in Stock Trading.
Point & Figure Chart never misses a Change in Trend & Therefore it is one of the best kept Stock Trading secrets.
Therefore this is your chance to learn a new Skill in Stock Trading. As Point & Figure Chart Pattern is a skill not to be missed.
Point and figure (P&F) is a charting technique used by experienced Stock Investors. Point and figure charting does not plot price against time, Instead, it plots price against changes in Trend.
Make Stock Market your darling and you will never see losses.
This course will teach you How Stock Trading Works & How to become a stock trading expert.
Disclaimer Note: This Stock Trading & Chart Pattern course is for educational and informational purposes only. Not recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund.
Learn Advance Point & Figure Charts for Stock Trading. Advance P&F Chart Patterns are also included (Technical Analysis).
What you’ll learn
- Learn Advantages of Point & Figure Chart in Stock Trading
- Learn Point & Figure Chart Patterns like Breakout of Symmetrical triangle Chart Pattern & Others for trading stocks (Based on P&F)
- Learn Point & Figure Charts through Stock Trading Case studies like Coca Cola, Bank of America, Pepsi Co. Charts
- Learn Breakout of Descending Triangle Chart Patterns based on Stock Trading & P&F Charts
- A simple trick to know your odds of success in Stock Trading
- Use little-known techniques to greatly reduce Stock Trading risk and maximize profits
- Point & Figure Chart is a Top Chart in Technical Analysis
- Point & Figure Chart is an import part in getting Technical Analysis Certification
- Master Technical Analysis most lethal chart
- No prior trading experience is necessary
- You will need a practice Trading Account
- Open Mind and not judging the Strategy from past learning
- You commit that after the course you will do demo trading on this strategy for at-least 6 Months.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in earning an extra income from home
- You should not take this course if you aren’t willing to dedicate some time and discipline to learning the strategy