Drive innovation in L&D
Unlock L&D’s strategic potential with the smart use of the easy set of process and framework. There are more options than ever before to improve processes, measure performance, and take the employee experience to the next level. But if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.
The Learning and Development Management Certificate Program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to create an effective Learning culture in the Organization. You will understand the context for L&D’s important functions and designs, how to select tools that will help your organization and employees thrive, and how to successfully implement these tools. In short, you will have everything you need to usher your organization into the future of work, people development and organizational development.
Type Online self-paced learning
Language English (including subtitles)
Duration 10 hours
Structure 6 courses + capstone project / 12 modules
Testing Quizzes, assignments, capstone project
· Digital certificate upon completion
· Reading materials & bonus content
· 30-day money back guarantee
Curriculum structure: Practical. Comprehensive. Game changing.
· Part 1: The Model and Introduction to Training – 2 MODULES
· Part 2: Competency Mapping and Assessments – 3 MODULES
· Part3: Career Development and Path – 2 MODULES
· Part4: Individual Development Plan – 2 MODULES
· Part5: Management Development Plan – 1 MODULE and 1 ASSIGNMENT
· Part6: Training Plan and Design – 2 MODULES with 1 CAPSTONE PROJECT
Proven online learning for L&D Professionals
Develop practical skills through working on real-world projects and studying dozens of inspiring case studies/real life scenarios.
Self-paced online learning
Learn anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace with our fully online training programs. Including a
Practitioner community & coach
Collaborate with HR professionals from around the world or contact your personal coach if you need any assistance or input.
Customers give us an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
Learn the skills you need to advance your career and remain relevant in the ever-changing digital human resources landscape. We offer the most comprehensive curriculum of HR courses and certifications available worldwide and are a proud supplier of over 80,000 plus students from more than 150 countries.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management using simple toolkit and framework
- What is Learning and Development and the Scope of L&D, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM in this framework
- Learn the Training and Development Model, Competency Mapping, Career Development Plan, IDP and MDP Strategies or frameworks followed by Organizations
- Learn about the Skills required for L&D Professionals with case studies, quizzes, assignments, and Course works.
- Learn Strategies for Learning and Development Management, Leadership Development, and Individual Development
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing, and improving the learning or training processes even if you are not a HR Professional
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
- You should have an interest in People Development and Learning using toolkit and framework
- An interest in Learning and Development Management
- Be interested in leadership and Management using toolkit and framework
- Have an interest in Business
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management, resource development and learning responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
- Anyone interested in L&D Management