Want to do something different in your career, but you’re not sure where to start?
Do you dread Monday mornings?
Do you want to make a difference and have a career that matters?
Our Online Career Change School follows 5 crucial steps that will help you get over your career change fears and teach you how to make small but bold steps in an exciting new direction – even if you don’t know exactly what you want to do yet.
This is a learning by doing experience that will teach you how to start getting unstuck and find new career opportunities for yourself. It’s about developing a powerful new toolkit, network and mindset to help you identify and execute exciting opportunities over the next few years as you transition into a new direction.
With step by step instructional videos, downloadable resources and relevant case studies this course can lead you to your perfect career.
What is Escape the City?
Escape The City is on a mission to liberate talented people from unfulfilling corporate jobs.
Life is too short to do work that doesn’t matter to you.
Since 2010, we’ve helped thousands of people Escape into starting businesses through our Escape School in London. We’ve gathered knowledge from our 250,000+ Escape community members around the world to learn what works. We’ve dissected tried-and-tested lessons from entrepreneurs, psychologists, philosophers, adventurers, investors and other successful Escapees to distill a set of principles that work.
AS FEATURED IN: Fast Company, Time, The New York Times, WIRED, Forbes & Financial Times
What you’ll learn
- How to find their perfect career
- How to find the career that they will love
- How to build the FOUNDATIONS of a fulfilling career search
- How to find the right path through EXPLORATION
- How to TEST new career opportunities
- How to HUSTLE yourself into that new career
- How to SUSTAIN your new career when you’ve found it
- A desire to find a fulfilling career
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who doesn’t enjoy their job
- Anyone who dreads Monday mornings
- Anyone who wants to do something different in their career, but doesn’t know where to start