This course will show the exact step-by-step no nonsense process to successfully create and sell your first NFT (non-fungible token) on OpenSea. You will learn how to get started buying and selling NFTs on the largest marketplace in less than 60 minutes with ZERO fees using the Polygon network.
OpenSea is a peer-to-peer marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens. It includes collectibles, gaming items, and other virtual goods backed by a blockchain. On OpenSea, anyone can buy or sell these items through a smart contract.
You will learn the following (and more) in this course:
Set up your wallet
Once you’ve set up your wallet of choice, connect it to OpenSea by clicking the wallet icon in the top right corner. Learn about the wallets we support.
Create your collection
Click My Collections and set up your collection. Add social links, a description, profile & banner images, and set a secondary sales fee.
Add your NFTs
Upload your work (image, video, audio, or 3D art), add a title and description, and customize your NFTs with properties, stats, and unlockable content.
List them for sale
Choose between auctions, fixed-price listings, and declining-price listings. You choose how you want to sell your NFTs, and we help you sell them!
What you’ll learn
- How to create your very first NFT on OpenSea
- How to list your artwork for sale on the largest NFT marketplace
- How to make an offer and buy NFTs on OpenSea
- How to set up your digital wallet and find your Ethereum address
- You will need a valid digital wallet like Coinbase Wallet or MetaMask
- You will Chrome or a mobile phone to authenticate with your wallet
- You will need some artwork to sell as non-fungible tokens
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about NFTs