This course focuses on how business intelligence in Tableau uses business analytics tools that make it easy to combine data from multiple sources, analyze and visualize information. It helps trainees in making more informed and better decisions to guide the business. After the completion of the course trainee will be through with all the concepts of business intelligence and Tableau.
The objective of this course is to assist the folks in running a business strategically. One of the main objectives of this training is to train you on all the concepts that are related to business intelligence and Tableau. The purpose of the Business Intelligence using Tableau training program is to support better business decision-making. Topics like BI – Business Intelligence, Business Intelligence with Tableau, are covered in the training program.
Business intelligence (BI) is essentially the collection of tools and processes that are used to gather data and turn it into meaningful information that people can use to make better decisions. Using Excel, you can create powerful reports, scorecards, and dashboards. You can bring data into Excel, sort, and organize data, and use it to create reports and scorecards. You can also use powerful analytic capabilities in Excel to visualize and explore data. Through these tutorials, we are going to understand business intelligence and data visualization using the Tableau tool. This training will help you learn about:
Business Intelligence(BI) – Introduction, Significance & Tools
Introduction to Tableau
Evaluation of Tableau
Installation of Tableau
Dashboard and Story Telling
Data Visualization with Tableau Project
Business Intelligence can be defined as a set of methods or techniques which can be deployed to handle a large amount of data and extract meaningful information out of it. BI is used by organizations across the globe for the day today as well as the critical decision-making process. It helps organizations to leverage the technology into their core businesses which in turn helps them focus on the merits and demerits of their business. They get important insights into what is working well and what needs improvement.
In the age of the digital economy today, Companies have a mine of data that waits for exploitation. These companies generate a lot of data in their day-to-day transactions. The process by which all these data can be turned into actionable insights is called Business intelligence. Using Business Intelligence, companies can gain greater insight into their activities. They can find new opportunities. BI can also help them correct existing processes if anything is not going as intended. It can also help in the Identification of recent trends and competitive advantage over rivals in the market. Companies can identify top-selling products and services, potential growing market and demand-supply gap, etc. based on a few factors. It has huge applications. BI helps companies monitor their progress, know their pain points, control costs, and bring discipline into their planning and expenses as well.
What you’ll learn
- The important tangible skill that users will learn from this Business Intelligence training is BI, Tableau, Data analytics
- Hands-on skills with many tools such as Tableau
- This Business Intelligence training course tries to shed light on important aspects, frameworks, and tools
- Learn Dashboard and data visualization using Tableau
- Following are the pre-requisite for a complete understanding of this course – Familiarity with Windows or Linux operating system, Strong understanding of high school level mathematics. Ability to expresses ideas and explain findings to people, however, this skill can be learned in this BI with tableau course as well, Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new technologies and skills.
Who this course is for:
- This BI with Tableau course is suitable for people with a technical background. Graduates in engineering, technology or basic science with sufficient exposure to programming can take this course.