You’re looking for a complete course on how to become a business analyst, right?
You’ve found the right Business Analyst Masterclass with Excel & Google Data Studio course! This course will teach you data-driven decision-making, data visualization, and the use of analytical and statistical methods in business settings.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to formulate a business problem as an analytics problem
- Summarize business data into tables and charts to communicate information effectively
- Create data-driven live dashboards
- Make predictive machine learning model to predict business outcomes
- Use statistical concepts to reach business decisions
- Interpret the results of statistical models for formulating strategy
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Business Analyst Masterclass in Excel and Google Data studio.
If you are a business manager, or business analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn Business Analytics concepts and apply data analytics techniques to real-world problems of the business function, this course will give you a solid base for Business Analytics by teaching you the most popular business analysis models and how to implement them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Statistical models required for evaluating business models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing business models in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts in MS Excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies are something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problems using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of business analytics in this course. We have in-hand experience in Business Analysis.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 1,200,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts like Business Statistics and Analytics in MS Excel. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on Business Analysis in MS Excel.
What is covered in this course?
The analysis of data is not the main crux of analytics. It is the interpretation that helps provide insights after the application of analytical techniques that makes analytics such an important discipline. We have used the most popular analytics software tool which is MS Excel along with Google Data Studio. This will aid the students who have no prior coding background to learn and implement Analytics and Data visualization concepts to actually solve real-world problems of Business Analysis.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Part 1 – Excel for data analytics
In the first section, i.e. Excel for data analytics, we will learn how to use excel for data-related operations such as calculating, transforming, matching, filtering, sorting, and aggregating data.
We will also cover how to use different types of charts to visualize the data and discover hidden data patterns.
- Part 2 – Google Data Studio for Data visualization
The second section, i.e. Google Data Studio for Data visualization will cover everything you need to create insightful and dynamic reports using Google Data Studio.
We will learn how to use different types of charts to visualize the data and discover hidden data patterns. Along with this, we will also learn how to create dashboards and how to share the dashboards with your team
- Part 3 – Statistics foundations for business analysts
Then, in the third section, i.e. Statistics foundations for business analysts, we will start learning about the core concepts of Business Analytics i.e. probability and probability distribution. We will look at important probability distributions used in a business setting such as Normal distribution, Poisson distribution, Exponential distribution, Binomial distribution, etc
These concepts form the foundation of data analytics, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Part 4 – Statistical Decision making
Once we have covered the basics of probability, in the fourth section, i.e. Statistical Decision making we will discuss some advanced concepts related to sample testing i.e. hypothesis testing.
These are the concepts that differentiate a beginner from a pro!
- Part 5 – Optimizing Business Models
In the fifth section, i.e. Optimizing Business Models we will learn how to solve common business problems with the help of excel’s data analytics tools such as solver, goal-seek, scenario manager, etc.
- Part 6 – Preprocessing Data for ML models
In this section, you will learn what actions you need to take step by step to get the data and then prepare it for analysis, these steps are very important. We start with understanding the importance of business knowledge then we will see how to do data exploration. We learn how to do univariate analysis and bivariate analysis then we cover topics like outlier treatment, missing value imputation, variable transformation, and correlation.
- Part 7 – Linear regression model for predicting metrics
This section starts with simple linear regression and then covers multiple linear regression.
We have covered the basic theory behind each concept without getting too mathematical about it so that you understand where the concept is coming from and how it is important. But even if you don’t understand it, it will be okay as long as you learn how to run and interpret the result as taught in the practical lectures.
I am pretty confident that the course will give you the necessary knowledge on Business Analysis and Data Visualization, and the skillsets of a Business Analyst to immediately see practical benefits in your workplace.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this Business Analyst Masterclass course!
What you’ll learn
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas required for Business Analysis
- Knowledge of data-related operations such as calculating, transforming, matching, filtering, sorting, and aggregating data
- Learn important probability distributions such as Normal distribution, Poisson distribution, Exponential distribution, Binomial distribution etc
- Solve business case-studies with Excel’s data analytics tools such as solver, goal seek, scenario manager, etc
- Learn how to use Google Data Studio to turns your data into fully customizable informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read and share
- Knowledge of all chart types that one can draw in Google Data Studio
- Learn sharing and collaborating on Datastudio reports
- Learn about important data processing topics like outlier treatment, missing value imputation, variable transformation, and correlation.
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real world Finance problems
- Learn the concepts of Probability and statistics required for making business decisions
- Only a PC with any version of Excel installed is needed for this course on “Statistics for Business Analytics using MS Excel”
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Business Analysis in a short span of time
- Business Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills